Website General Terms and Conditions of Use
This website (http://www.csx.com.kh) is the official website of the Cambodia Securities Exchange (CSX), a joint venture established under the laws of the Kingdom of Cambodia.
The access to and use, in any way, of the CSX website shall be governed by below terms and conditions. By accessing the CSX website, the Users acknowledge, accept, and agree to be bound by all of the following General Terms and Conditions of Use:
1. Intellectual Property and Proprietary Rights
The CSX website may contain, but is not limited to, text, data, materials, graphics, price and other information connected with the CSX as well as any software programs available on or through the CSX website (hereinafter referred to as "Contents"). These Contents are protected by copyright, trademark and/or other intellectual property laws. All rights pertaining to the Contents are the sole properties of the CSX, unless otherwise provided expressly.
Users may view the CSX website, download its Contents and/or print all or any parts of the website, solely for personal and non-commercial use, research or information as allowed under the intellectual property rights laws.
Except with our prior written permission, the Users may not copy, store (either in hardcopy or in an electronic retrieval system), download, transfer, publish, reproduce, broadcast, display, sell, rent, edit, adapt, compile, create derivative works from any Contents, distribute to third parties, or license all or any part of the website Contents for commercial purposes, for pecuniary gain or other purposes than stated in the above paragraph.
The CSX website is aimed solely for information dissemination and education. The CSX does not make any recommendation/investment advice or offer to buy or sell regarding any securities issued by any company identified in this website. Prior to the trading of any securities, the Users are advised to consult with the expert in securities field.
The CSX tries its best to continuously provide the best service, up-to-date, and accurate Contents. However, chances for errors or insufficient Contents may still occur due to human or technical factors or other matters. The CSX does not guarantee the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of Contents. The CSX is also not liable for any impacts and/or losses that may occur due to any activities related to the usage (directly or indirectly) of Contents provided in this website. The Users is thus expected to use the Contents at its own risk.
The CSX has no legal liability for a dispute between Users or a User and a third party over the Contents provided in this website, and do not take any responsibility for such dispute.
The CSX does not warrant that the CSX website will be available at any time or from any particular location, will be secure, uninterrupted, or that the CSX website is free of viruses or other potentially harmful components.
3. Third Party Advertising and Linked Websites
We may allow advertisements placed on our website. Such advertisements will be identified as originating from third parties. We do not endorse and shall not be responsible for any contents of such advertisements or for your access, use, reliance, sale, purchase, or other action on your part with respect to the contents or subject matter of such advertisements.
The CSX website contains links to certain internet websites developed or maintained by third parties. The CSX provides links to other websites solely as a convenience to its Users. By providing access to the linked websites, the CSX is not recommending or endorsing any aspect of those websites, including the transmission of software, downloading or uploading the contents, or any goods, services or securities available thereon. The CSX makes no guarantees, representations or warranties as to, and shall have no liability for, any content delivered by any third party, including, without limitation, the non-infringement, accuracy, subject matter, quality or timeliness of any content. The using of such links is entirely at User own risk and responsibility. The CSX reserves the right in its sole discretion to discontinue links to any other websites at any time and for any reason.
The CSX welcomes the establishment of hyperlink to its website. However, the link must be established under the following terms and conditions:
- The link must be a text-only link clearly marked “គេហទំព័ររបស់ផ្សារមូលបត្រកម្ពុជា” or in English “The Cambodia Securities Exchange Home Page” or “www.csx.com.kh”;
- The link must “point” to the URL http://www.csx.com.kh;
- The appearance, position and other aspects of the link may not be such as to damage or dilute the goodwill associated with the CSX name and trademarks;
- The appearance, position and other aspects of the link may not create the false appearance that an entity is associated with or sponsored by the CSX;
- The link, when activated by a User, must display the CSX website full-screen and not within a frame on the linked website;
- The CSX website shall not be linked or framed to any site containing inappropriate, profane, defamatory, derogatory, obscene, indecent, or unlawful content, or content which violates any applicable copyright, trademark, intellectual property or privacy laws;
- The CSX is not liable for any loss or damage incurred or suffered by User or any third party arising from or in connection with a link from the website;
- The CSX reserves the right to seek all remedies available at law or in equity for any breach of these Terms and Conditions of Use; and
- The CSX reserves the right, at any time within its sole discretion and without assigning any reason, therefore to revoke its consent to any linking of the website or its contents and to take all necessary actions in connection therewith, including but not limited to the termination and disabling of any links.
4. Changes of Contents and General Terms and Conditions of Use
The CSX reserves the rights at any time and at its sole discretion, to revise or change Contents and/or General Terms and Conditions of Use as herein contained without notice to any Users, and without liability to any Users or any other parties. Continued use of the CSX website following any change constitutes your acceptance of the change.
5. Violations of Laws and General Terms and Conditions of Use
The Users shall not perform any act that interfere with or disturb the CSX network server, or not commit any act that does not comply with laws and/or these General Terms and Conditions of Use.
The CSX reserves the rights, in its absolute discretion, to monitor any and all access and use of the CSX website, and to seek all remedies available at law and in equity for violations of these General Terms and Conditions of Use, including the right to block access from a particular internet access to our website.
6. Governing Law and Competent Court
These General Terms and Conditions of Use shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Cambodia. Disputes arising from these General Terms and Conditions of Use are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Cambodian Courts.
These General Terms and Conditions of Use are made in two languages (Khmer and English). In the event of any discrepancy between Khmer and English versions, the Khmer version will prevail.